A skilled workforce leads to innovation, ensures future economic growth and drives job creation.
A business’ asset is its people and to retain and nurture your staff you need to ensure they have the right skills to carry out their role and feel invested in. Investing in skills is essential for sustainable business growth. Not being able to recruit or retain staff can have a detrimental effect on your business.
How we can help
Our Skills West service provides free impartial quality skills advice which will ensure your business has the talented individuals you need to achieve business growth.
We can help your business to create a sustainable training and recruitment programme to help your business grow.
Our comprehensive and specialist skills support will connect you with local and national training providers to ensure you receive access to quality, relevant training to meet your business needs.
Our skills support includes:
- analysis of your organisational skills needs
- advice on the best training solutions for your business
- access to the best and most relevant training providers
- advice on apprenticeships/levy
- consultation with a dedicated sector specialist skills adviser
- guidance on how to offer employment opportunities to potential new employees
- support to engage with future talent
- advice on how to raise the profile of employment opportunities in your business
We will help your business to create a sustainable training and recruitment programme to help your business grow.
Our impartial skills service is free to businesses based in the West of England.
How to get started
Get in touch and we can set your business up with one of our friendly skills advisers who will answer your questions and assess your skills requirements. Call us on 0330 124 4446